About ICFS India
ICFS India, Securing work environment. Located in the green city Palava, Thane, Mumbai. We are the Pioneers in fire safety education with 20 year’s of esteemed experience.
Providing Indian and Foreign industries with competent fire safety officers. Free english speaking and personality development program for weaker students.
First fire safety college in India to conduct safety and rescue drills in double storied smoke chamber, Made of steel, with weather tight doors and international standard stairway using breathing Apparatus.
Introducing for the First Time – Online Fire safety lectures in all ICFS centers Pan India.
Equipments At ICFS India:
- International shore connection with coupling
- Smoke generator and fogging machine
- Fixed fire systems include
- Fixed foam fire fighting system – both high and low expansion
- Foam making branch pipes and educators
- LPG fire simulating equipment
- Fixed DCP fire fighting system
- Fire hydrant system with portable hoses and fixed reels
- water sprinkler system
- Fire detection
- Alarm system
- Fire trays for A, B and C class or Fire.
- International standard laboratory and workshop with work – bench and latest machines and equipment like welding and cutting machines, drilling and Electric tools or Steel Scaffolding.
Why Train At ICFS India?
Training includes maintenance and overhaul of fire safety equipment. Refilling and charging of extinguishers and fire systems, Fire drills and squat drills conducted twice a week by defence officers, Engine Driven and electric fire pump, Water storage tank – 30,000 litres, Fire pump runs for 2 hours, Defence standard tactical obstacle course to build physical and mental stamina in students and Special command and control training of emergency situation imparted and marine officers.
- Hostel for 80 students with modular dining hall.
- TV room.
- Indoor and outdoor games, like Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, Table Tennis, High Tech Gym and Science and Innovation club.
International College of Fire and Safety is the best and most competent Chain in India for imparting fire and safety education, The system used is online lecture medium, where all the different centers all across India are addressed at the same time, this is an interactive and uniform way of learning as the best of the instructors are sharing their knowledge at the same time in all the centers through high speed internet access and video conferencing system.
The lecturers and teachers in Mumbai can see all the students of different centers over a big screen tv and at the same time interact individually also with any of students. Engineering mainly known as ICFS is one of the India’s No.1 Fire and Industrial Safety Education Network imparting professional and quality training courses in Fire Engineering, Safety Management, Industrial Safety, Health and Environmental Science, Disaster Management, SCTW, Indian CDC Application and NEBOSH etc. at a National level.
The foundation of ICFS Degree College was laid down in early 2000’s by Colonel Jai Singh (Retd Indian Army). He is the President of ICFS Degree College and is fully dedicated to provide the best standards in Training and Education and has ensured that the best infrastructure, equipment, resources and instructors has to be made available to the students so that their future is secured.
The trainers and instructors at ICFS Degree College have a wide exposure in teaching fire and safety procedures and extracted out of the Armed Forces, Police Services, Merchant Navy and Indian Fire Services – Ex Officers and Ex IIT Engineers.
Our Core Team: